Thursday, September 20, 2007

THEY ARE COMING HOME!


It won't be long now...I just spoke with Natasha...her and Katiana are in the airport and they are about to begin boarding the plane for Miami !!! Finally !!! I also spoke with Katiana and she is sooooo excited. I can't imagine what she must be thinking. I felt I should post on behalf of Natasha and let you all know as many of you have been so concerned for us and want to know what is going on. The waiting was killing me too !!! So, thank you all for the words of encouragement and for your prayers. I'm sure that Natasha will have another great post for you all tomorrow evening...this time from HOME!!! Thanks again for everything! Mark

6 comments:

Wendy said...

What glorious news! :-)

Kelley said...

Tears of Joy!!!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

So very relieved!! I wish I knew she was coming through Miami... I would have gone to the airport just to meet her :)

The Taylor Family said...

I was completely sick when you posted about your "meeting". This is the best news ever!!!

Heather said...

Wonderful news!!! Gives me hope that one day my girls will come home too!:) I am so happy for your family.

zeeny said...

ARe they there yet!