Saturday, September 8, 2007

Catching up in Haiti...



We arrived in Haiti on Wednesday, Sept. 5 ON TIME! Everything went well which translates ALL OF OUR LUGGAGE arrived with us! Of course we were all a bit sleepy because we took the red-eye flight from L.A. Marisa and I learned from our last trip so we brought sweatshirts and pillows and slept on the floor in Fort Lauderdale.

We arrived at the El Rancho Hotel and had about 45 minutes before Richard and Charlemagne brought Marie-Vierge and Roberto to us. When they arrived we invited them to stay for lunch. The kids were VERY quiet.

We ate and the guys left and we got right to having some fun....swimming in the pool! Here are a few pictures of all of us together. Marie and Roberto became all smiles very soon.

2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, I miss El Rancho. Such a wonderful hotel. My friend's family owns it :) I used to spend lots of time in that same pool.
Love the pics, so fun!

rizzo said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!! i want you to come home. i miss you guys. and all my friends really want and can't wait to meet katiana. and i can't wait for her to finally be home!