Sunday, August 12, 2007

if you believe in prayer...


...please pray for our sweet "K" who will learn tomorrow morning that her birth mother passed away last Wednesday.

...please pray that we will be able to be with her soon. After 4 weeks we are still waiting for her passport to be printed and now we will have to obtain her birth mothers death certificate before "K" can get her VISA.

My mother heart is full as I try to take on her pain. I am praying she will be comforted and find peace about her mothers passing.

4 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

My thoughts and prayers will be with her. How much must God love her to have given her another Mother like you?

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Please, please contact my Dad. I know he will be able to do something to rush things for you and the kids.
I will send you his e-mail right now, OK?

zeeny said...

We hope all is well. Love you

natasha said...

Thank you Anilu and Jeni....
We feel pretty lucky to have K as part of our family --- you just need to meet her and you will know - WE are the lucky ones!

In a strange way....all of the *work* getting her home confirms her place with us all the more. We have had opposition as well as little tests along the way --- hopefully the exam is shifting from the pre-test to the real test and we can get her home before the summer is over :)