Monday, July 16, 2007

FREEDOM!!!!


Well......today I received a surprise phone call from our agency!!! I was setting myself up over the week-end for "no news" until Wednesday. I was also preparing myself for another lame excuse in an attempt to protect myself from another disappointment!

BUT INSTEAD we received GOOD NEWS!!! YES....HER FILE WAS SIGNED OUT OF THE MOI OFFICE!!!


That means she is coming home in AUGUST or early SEPTEMBER!!! WAHOO!!!

"K" we love you........and can't wait for you to come home!




7 comments:

zeeny said...

I'm so excited for your family and ours! Do you have any dates yet or is it still up in the air. I can't wait to hear more!

The Taylor Family said...

NATASHA!!!!!! YESSSSS!!! Hooray, Now your wonderful K is coming home! I've been praying for her and your family and SHE IS COMING HOME!!! I couldn't have gotten any better news today!

Sonja said...

Whee!!! We can't wait to meet her in person - The kids know her just as well as any other cousins, with as much as we talk about and pray for her! love you!!
s

Becky said...

Congrats, Natasha!!! That's AWESOME!!!

BTW, I have that same Richard Bach quote on my front door.

Wendy said...

HOORAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you all. What a long journey this has been!

Kelley said...

YEAHHHH!!! Let the countdown begin:)

TJatWork said...

Well, good things do come to those who wait....and wait....and wait.... Break out the hammers and saws and start adding rooms to the house! Looks like we're gonna get cluttered up with more Hixons soon! CONGRATULATIONS!!!