Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been tagged (into blogging again)!

Thanks Tana........I'm writing on my blog today because of your tag ;)

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...

I just had my fourth baby boy - and my first brown eyed child!

I was a stay at home mom pinching pennies in half.

I was dreaming about my own business.

I was probably not getting enough sleep and changing alot of diapers

I was.... can't remember, that was a long time ago!


5 Things on my to do list...

Re-arrange the kids bedrooms

Buy Katiana a *PINK* bicycle helmet

Prepare for QuicKutz board meeting

Mail my mom and dads combined mothers day/fathers day presents (YES I'm very late!)

Finish reading "Three Cups of Tea"


5 favorite snacks/food

Dannon Peach/Passionfruit yogurt drink

Bananas

Pumpkin pie

Burritos

Chocolate Potatoe Cake


5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire...

Finish the Foyer de Sion orphanage in Haiti (how original, right Tana?)

Start a business which employs people from Haiti

Take my entire family (including parents, siblings and anyone else who claims me as family) on a Foyer de Sion service trip THEN on a fabulous cruise!

Travel the World

Buy a ranch with lots of trees and a stream going through it.....of course, horses too, maybe even a few chickens and one of those little goats that faint when startled ;)


5 Bad habits...

The opposite of "early to bed and early to rise"

procrastination (look at my to do list)

hiding clutter

avoiding the mailbox

biting my toenails.......just kidding but I couldn't think of anything else that I was willing to admit.


5 Places I have lived...

Salt Lake City, Costa Mesa, Tustin, Provo, Cedar Hills......good thing they didn't ask for 6!

5 People I'm tagging...

Jeni
Casey
Amy
Wendy.....but don't do it if your computer is packed up for your move ;)
Becky

2 comments:

Casey said...

Hey! You're back (again)! Just so you know, I'm going to hold you to that trip to Haiti and cruise plan...a billion can't be THAT far off, can it? LOL! So my house is quiet, dishes are done, so I'll play!

natasha said...

I would gladly be "held to the plan".......now just to figure out the billion dollar thing! :)