Thursday, November 8, 2007

catching up...



...computer time has been a bit scarce over the past weeks since Katiana came home! She has been home 7 weeks now! We have had fantastic fall weather - very mild and beautiful!





I'm a bit late.....but here is a Halloween picture...

I think Katiana was a bit uncertain about the whole thing....so the morning of Halloween, she told me "me no Halloween" so off to school she went dressed like a 7th grader. After school, Marisa told me Katiana seemed a bit upset on the bus and ran away from the group and home. Earlier in the day, I purchased a witch hat with purple hair attached, thinking she could at least wear the fun hat and still enjoy going door-to-door with the kids.......but Marisa told me she liked all the princess costumes she saw during the day at school. So......the witch hat became mine and Katiana and I took off for the party supply store at 4:00 p.m. on Halloween day to find her a princess costume! WE SCORED this "medieval princess" costume in the clearance section for $10! Add some beads, a black wig, a tiara and HER SISTER to do make-up and hair.....and she became a princess for the night! When the first group of children came to our door trick or treating.....I yelled for her to come answer it.......she was delighted to see them and hand out candy!

2 comments:

zeeny said...

Both beautiful girls! Was M a jail bird?!

natasha said...

ha, ha, ha....M was SUPPOSE to be a mime. But she didn't paint her face. So.....I kind of like jailbird. :)